First quarter Q1 2023 Group
(figures in brackets only refer to March 2022 as the group was formed on 1 March 2022)
- Net sales amounted to 0.
- Other operating income amounted toKSEK 39 (1,298).
- The profit after tax amounted to kSEK –7,580 (-3,675)
- Earnings per share before and after dilution: SEK-0.03 (-0.02).
- Cash flow from current operations was kSEK -5,402 (3,225) TSEK.
- Cash and cash equivalents amounted to kSEK 43,740 (39,827) as of 31 March 2023.
Fourth quarter Q4 2022 Parent company
- Net sales amounted to 0 (0).
- Other operating income amounted to kSEK 1,059 (144).
- The profit after tax amounted to kSEK -1,318 (-2,554).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution: SEK -0,00 (-0,02).
- Cash flow from current operations was kSEK -6,032 (-2,382).
- Cash and cash equivalents amounted to kSEK 39,519 (33,560) as of 31 March 2023.
Significant events during the quarter
- Prolight’s subsidiary Psyros achieved all milestones for the second phase of the SBRI Healthcare grant, primarily by producing functional prototypes for the company’s unique digital immunoassay.
- Prolight’s subsidiary Psyros chose Integrated Technologies Limited (ITL) to design and develop the commercial instrument for the digital immunoassay, which will be based on the existing functional prototypes. This next step in product development is based on the prototypes internally developed at the subsidiary Psyros.
- Prolight announced that the development project in distributed testing reached a positive milestone with the transfer of two laboratory-based diagnostic tests to the platform. The test results from the project indicate that commercially available laboratory tests can be transferred to the PLD MicroFlex POC platform.
Significant events after the end of the period
- Prolight´s subsidiary Psyros submitted two priority patent applications covering various aspects of multiplexing capabilities to the Intellectual Property Office in Great Britain.